In this article:
- Where to find detailed payment instructions
- General payment instructions
- Detailed payment instructions for major banks
We currently only accept Electronic Money Transfers (EMTs, also known as Interac e-Transfers). And while your EMT payments were previously automatically deposited, we've disabled the autodeposit feature to ensure we only accept your payment when we've processed your order.
🆕 You'll soon be able to pay using your credit card and PayPal, with an estimated timeline of February 2021.
Not sure what an Interac e-Transfer is? Click here for a short explainer video and FAQs about the service and how it works.
Instructions on how to send your payment will be available in two places:
- The final page after you press "Complete Order," and
- In the order confirmation email.
⚠ The name on your EMT must match the name used in your My Supply Co. account.
Completing your order with an email money transfer:
⚠ Please follow the instructions below exactly as described. Failure to do so may result in delayed orders.
Let’s make every day
Your order #
🔒 Important Security Information
- Any references to My Supply Co., cannabis, or magic mushrooms in the e-transfer will cause the order to be canceled.
- Please pay the exact amount shown. We appreciate your kindness when offering tips, but an exact payment amount is how we verify your order.
🚚 Canada Post Shipping
- If you are having a problem with your delivery please contact us by tapping the live chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen, or by emailing us at [email protected].
Questions on how to send an EMT through your bank?
Find your bank below for step-by-step instructions on sending an EMT.
- RBC Royal Bank of Canada.
- TD Canada Trust.
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.
- BMO Bank of Montreal.
What is an Interac e-Transfers, and how does it work?
Check out this help article for our most frequently asked questions about Interac e-Transfers.