- Click here to log-in to RBC Royal Bank Online Banking.
- Not sure what an Interac e-Transfer is? Check out this help article for a short explainer video and FAQs about the service and how it works.
How to send an e-Transfer with RBC's mobile application.
Not using the app? Scroll down for step-by-step instructions for sending an e-transfer using RBC Online Banking.
Step 1: Choose your account and the dollar amount.
- From your Accounts Summary page, the Quick Payments & Transfers box, select the account you want to send money from.
- Choose INTERAC e-Transfer in the To drop-down menu.
- Enter the dollar amount you want to send in the Amount field.
- Click Submit.
Step 2: Review and accept the terms and conditions
- Review the Interac e-Transfer Service instructions and terms and conditions.
- Click Continue.
Step 3: Enter the recipient's information
If you've shopped with us before
- From the Recipient dropdown menu, select MSC.
If you haven't shopped with us before
- If our name is not on your list, add it by selecting Add New. Then enter the following details:
Recipient (Company Name)
Your order # (e.g. #12345)
Let's make every day
- Click Continue after completing all required fields.
Step 4: Confirm and send the INTERAC e-Transfer
- Review all of the transaction details to ensure they are correct and then click Confirm to send the Interac e-Transfer.
Note: The funds will be withdrawn from your account immediately.