This article has two parts. The first is a step-by-step regime for finding the perfect dose of CBD to support better, healthier sleep. The second contains a matrix (a fancy word for table) with a breakdown of milligrams (mg) of CBD per milliliter (ml) based on the volume of your bottle.
Finding your perfect dose for pain can definitely be tricky, so we recommend the following routine:
- Take 25mg in the morning and 25mg at night for the first three days.
- Increase your evening dose by 5mg - 10mg for days 4 - 7.
- Take 40mg in the morning and 40mg at night for days 8 - 14.
- Increase each dose by 5mg every three days until the perfect dose is found.
Because they're consumed sublingually (under the tongue), it's a much more bioavailable way to consume cannabis and ensures the therapeutic cannabinoids are delivered straight to your bloodstream. 👌🏽
Not sure how many mg per ml are in your product? Start with the chart below.
How to use this chart:
- Identify the total amount of CBD in milligrams your tincture contains and find it in the middle column.
- Make sure the volume of the bottle in milliliters matches with the volume in the right column.
- The amount of CBD per milliliter in your CBD tincture is in the left column of the row identified in steps 1 and 2.
⚠️ This chart is best used with CBD-only products. For products containing THC, follow the detailed guidelines in our comprehensive dosing guide and start building your dosing regimen today.
Milligrams (mg) per milliliter (ml)
Total Dose (in mg)
Volume (in ml)